Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mohamad big dream



Velden - 80 kg Power. Pure muscle. Charming smile. And one after another tattoo on her bare skin. Youssef Mohamad (29) is for the women of the eye-catchers on the hotel beach in Velden.
The Cologne-Star defender who is as in the last season at the side of the defender Pedro Geromel-Duo provides, at the Wörthersee calmly and openly than ever before. And also in talks with EXPRESS. Mohamad talked about ...
The demand for new items: "And I say: We need new players! The new season will have in themselves. No one can help any new name. "
... His goals with FC: "The second year is for a climber always hellishly difficult. In my opinion, it is also in this season only drinzubleiben it, and achieve the best possible position. Then you can set their ambitions higher - the UEFA Cup qualifiers! What we need is patience. And a good start into the new round. The season-opening program, it has indeed in itself. "
Lukas Podolski: "Poldi is simply a good boy. It is good not only for the quality of the team, but especially for the atmosphere. He constantly makes jokes. Since he is here, the mood is even better. "
His pal Derek Boateng: "We understand each other, and much depends on each other. Although I must say that I do not like at all Derek's mustache. Once I tried to persuade him to stay with me. In my sleep I would have him, then shaved off the mustache. But Derek has smelled a rat and has not come. "
Poker with the contract manager Michael Meier: "The talks are still ongoing. All I can say on this issue. "
Also of interest
Here he explains his new tattoo