Friday, March 12, 2010

"Little Red Riding Hood" in the Rhineland out of hand



dunham water yoga shoes


Kerpen - The news of the comeback of her idol spread in the Formula 1 pace. Since then, the Schumacher fans out of hand. In EXPRESS, they describe their emotional life.
Reiner Ferling ( "Mister cylinders) from Düren:" I drove a taxi, because my wife called me and told me about it. I not only knew that I should believe it or not? It ran shivers down my back. I feel as if he had not stopped. Whether he wins again, does not matter. The main thing he drives again. To highlight after Monza I'm going down again. I was there when he stated there resigned. Now we come full circle. "
Erika Klütsch ( "egg-Erika") from Kerpen: "We're thrilled and believe in him, that he is still packing. He did so to keep fit, was often with us here on the kart. Of course, we look at the race, many friends have already announced. I'll dye red again on race day, many eggs, which Michael has always brought luck. "
Dieter Lynen, "1 Official Michael Schumacher Fan Club "from Würselen:" I wanted it really does not believe it and of course, have enabled all members equally. We sail with nearly 1,000 fans to Spa, where everything started. As we have already rented a campsite. Until then, Schumi red flag flies outside my house. "
Many Lohmer (fan club "Hoodwinked") from Washington: "We think it's great that he drives again, but we do not now expect from him that he's straight wins in Valencia. Ferrari has this year so no victory. Among the top ten to go, he will probably create. After Spa, we all come, because we have a permanent place on the campsite. "